After doing the tutorial on ruffles, I felt it would be apropos to go shopping for all things ruffled. Amazing how a strip of fabric can change the entire look of a piece.
During my blog shopping, I found myself"oooh-ing" and "aah-ing" at all the girly things (I'm connecting with my inner frou-frou side).
1. "Triple Ruffle Petticoat" by Dream Spun Kids (they also make this in adult sizes too!!!)
2. "Juju Shoes" by Kojo Designs (they make little snap-ons for your flats- too cute!)
3. "Royal Blue Statement Necklace" by Orange Poppy (the color is so vivid and I love the heaviness of it... so rich looking)
4. "Ruffled Cowl Tunic" by Econica (OH MY... put this on me and I'll never take it off!)
5. "Lingerie Ruffle Panty" by Anastasia Jamin (C'mon now... don't blush!)
6. "Daffodil" by Connected Loops (I love this look...)
7. "Peppercorn Almonds" by Crocheted Little Thing (They're dishcloths! I would love to use it as a washcloth as well)
8. "Ruffled Waist Purse" by Kinies (A purse, I tell you! How cute to hang on the hip or even on the bum! LOVE IT!)
Have a lovely weekend my friends! Don't forget to participate in the giveaway. I would LOVE to put Frannie in a new home.